Powered By Blogger

Monday 28 November 2011

Sitcoms ... keeps your mind at ease

People who think watching tv is lame, think again. 30 minutes of distraction in a day, helping you forget all that is wrong, helping you laugh for once. There are way too many shows on television that seems to be luring a large number of audiences. Crime shows, drama series, sitcoms, reality tv and so on. 


Sitcoms such as How I met your mother, Friends, Big bang theory really takes television series to a new level. Friends and Seinfeld became trend setters for other shows that followed. My personal favorite of the lot, The Big Bang Theory. The show revolves around Four nerdy friends and a blonde waitress who aspires to become an actress. Based in Pasadena, CA, all four work at Cal Tech and Penny, the waitress works at the Cheesecake Factory. 


BBT is in it's fifth season now, and the people behind the show manages to come up with creative stuff that keeps me hooked to the show. HIMYM was another show that I used to like, but not anymore. I feel the people have lost their way in their own story. However, I would still recommend Season 1-5 of HIMYM. 


I have just started following Star Wars: The Clone wars, animated series. I am a huge fan of Star Wars and I hope this show stands upto my expectations. 
So, people, if you want to forget your worries for 20 minutes and have a good laugh, watch BBT :)


Live long and prosper !

No comments:

Post a Comment