Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 7 December 2011

A random thought

So I was breaking my head to write something, and finally I realized there is one thing I can always talk about, SPORTS !!! The one thing that can join the whole world or tear apart a city.

So here is what I'm going to write from now on, NFL, NBA, European soccer, Indian Cricket, Formula1 and a bunch of my random thoughts and views on life.

The one topic that is really keeping me on the edge, the NBA free agency and how the league is going to look once the dust settles down. There might be no Lebron or Bosh this time around, yet this could be one of the most crucial trade seasons. We have a bunch of unhappy super stars who tried their best with their current teams to win a title yet came short and now, they want to make a fresh start with a new team. In all this, the reigning NBA champs seem quiet with one of  their key players, Centre Tyson Chandler opting for free agency. By the end of this week, we will find out which teams got stronger and which teams took a lame deal to build a stronger future.

No comments:

Post a Comment